Dr Mehdi Rajaeian
Dr Mehdi Rajaeian is a Lecturer in Information Technology in the Peter Faber Business School. Mehdi completed his PhD at University of Southern Queensland (USQ), Master in Business Administration and Bachelor in Industrial Engineering (Majoring System Analysis & Plannning) at Sharif University of Technology.
- Cater-Steel, A., Toleman, M., Rajaeian, M. M. 2019 (In press), Design Science Research in Doctoral Projects: an Analysis of Australian Theses, Journal of the Association for Information Systems.
- Blumberg, M., Cater-Steel, A., Rajaeian, M. M., Soar, J. 2019, Effective organisational change to achieve successful ITIL implementation: Lessons learned from a multiple case study of large Australian firms, Journal of Enterprise Information Management, doi: 10.1108/JEIM-06-2018-0117.
- Rajaeian, M. M., Cater-Steel, A., & Lane, M. 2017, A systematic literature review and critical assessment of model-driven decision support for IT outsourcing. Decision Support Systems, 102, 42-56.
- Rajaeian, M. M., Cater-Steel, A., & Lane, M. 2018, Determinants of effective knowledge transfer from academic researchers to industry practitioners. Journal of Engineering and Technology Management, 47, 37-52.
- Kong, E., Harmsworth, S., Rajaeian M.M., Parkes, G., Bishop, S., AlMansouri, B. 2016, University Transition Challenges for first year domestic CALD students from refugee backgrounds: A case study from an Australian Regional University, Australian Journal of Adult Learning, Volume 56, Issue 2, pp.170-197.
- Rajaeian, M. M. and Bagherpour 2015, A Study on influential Factors of Women&rsquos Employment Rate Using System Dynamics Approach, Quarterly Journal of Women&rsquos Studies: Sociological and Psychological, Volume 13, Issue 2, autumn 2015, pp.7-36.
Peer Reviewed Conference Papers
- Cater-Steel, A., Rajaeian, M. M., Toleman, M, Duncan, T. 2017, The Phenomenon of P3 Community for IT Support: A Crowd-Support Case Study, 2017 International Conference on Information Resources Management (Conf-IRM 2017), Santiago, Chile.
- Cater-Steel, A., Toleman, M., & Rajaeian, M. M. 2017, An Analysis of Design Science Research Adoption in Doctoral Projects in Australia. Australasian Conference on Information Systems (ACIS 2017), Hobart, Australia.
- Rajaeian, M. M., Cater-Steel, A., Lane, M. 2016, Do they read your research? An investigation of practitioners&rsquo use of IT outsourcing and cloud sourcing research, Australasian Conference on Information Systems (ACIS 2016), Wollongong.
- Rajaeian, M. M., Cater-Steel, A., Lane, M. 2015, IT outsourcing decision factors in research and practice: a case study, Australasian Conference on Information Systems (ACIS 2015), Adelaide.
My research interests include:
- Business Intelligence (Analytics) & Decision Support Systems
- Social and personal impacts of IT
- IT Outsourcing
- Innovation Adoption
- Research-Practice Gap in Information Systems and Business Disciplines
I conduct both behavioural and design science research, employing both quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Data and Information Managemen
- Working with Technology
- Business Intelligence
- Strategic Information Security
- IT service Management
- IT project management
- Management of Business Online (e-Business)
- Management Information Systems
- System Analysis and Design
- Introduction to Computer Programming
- Business Dynamics
- Engineering Economics
- Principals of Management
Member of the Australian Computer Society (ASC).
Page last updated: 2018-01-22
Short url: https://www.acu.edu.au/1273347