Dr Kewen Liao
WWW, WSDM, ICDE, IJCAI, SPAA, SSDBM, WISE, ICSOC, FCT and COCOON, and journals Theoretical Computer Science, Computer Journal, Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, Distributed and Parallel Databases, International Journal of Data Science and Analytics, and IEEE Access.
Selected conference papers:
Selected journal papers:
Dr Liao currently leads the Human-centric Data Analytics and Visualisation (hDAV) research group at ACU. His research has been supported by:
More than six years of experience in teaching 15 units (include face-to-face and online lecturing) from all levels of computer science and IT courses. Topics covered: databases and data management, web programming, data analytics, data structures and algorithms, fundamental computer science and programming, and software engineering.
Core units recently designed and taught:
- Enterprise Architecture (information systems)
- Data analytics and visualisation (data science)
- Advanced data management (data science)
- Algorithms and complexity (data science)
- Discrete structures (software engineering)
- Database-driven web applications (web programming)
Page last updated: 2018-01-22
Short url: https://www.acu.edu.au/1273347